Definitions and interpretation
All information that you submit to Silver Bricks London Limited via the Website. This incorporates the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws, where applicable.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when using or visiting certain features. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out below.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing and handling of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and other legislation, covering the time that GDPR is in effect in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Silver Bricks London Limited, we or us
Silver Bricks London Limited, registered at 2 Westbourne Place, Lancaster, LA1 5DY.
User or you
Any third party that accesses www.silverbricks.london.
The website that you are currently on, namely www.silverbricks.london , and any sub-domains of this site.
• The singular includes the plural, and vice versa.
• Including is understood to mean including without limitation.
• All statutory provisions referenced include any modifications or amendments.
4. Silver Bricks London Limited is the data controller, under the applicable Data Protection Laws. This means that Silver Bricks London Limited determines what purposes, if any, and the manner in which your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal data from you:
How we collect data
6. We collect Data in the flowing ways:
• Data is given to us by you
• Data is collected automatically
7. Silver Bricks London Limited will collect Data from you in a number of ways, specifically:
• When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, email or post.
• When you choose to receive marketing information from us.
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, specifically:
• We automatically collect some information from your visit to the website. This information allows us to improve website content and navigation. The information collected may include IP address, date, times and frequency of visitations to this Website.
• We will collect your data automatically through cookies, in accordance with your browser’s cookie settings.
Our use of Data
9. Any of all of the above Data may be required to provide you with the best possible service and experiences when using this Website. Data may be used for the following reason:
• Internal record keeping
10. We reserve the right to use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for legitimate reasons. Should you not be satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstance, see ‘Your Rights’, as below.
Who we share data with
11. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
• Any of our group companies or affiliates, to ensure proper administration.
• Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors, to obtain advice from professional in accordance with our needs.
Keeping Data Secure
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, specifically;
• We store your data on secure servers.
13. These measures include policy and protocol to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss of your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at email@example.com
15. Even if we delete your data, we reserve the right archive it when this falls within legal tax or regulatory requirements.
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
• Right to access – the right to request (a) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (b) that we update, modify or delete this information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If this is done, we will inform you of the reasons why.
• Right to correct – the right to have your data corrected if inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erase – the right to request the removal of your Data from our systems.
• Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to limit the ways in which we use your Data.
• Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, transfer or copy your data.
• Right to object – the right to formally object to our use of your Data, even when it is used
17. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights as set out above, or withdraw your consent for us using your Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. If you feel unsatisfied with the way your interaction with us regarding your Data is handled, you may be able to refer this matter to the relevant data protection authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
21. We may also disclose Data to prospective purchasers. In this instance, and for point 20, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
22. This Website may place and subsequently access certain cookies on your computer. Silver Bricks London Limited will do this to improve your experience of the website. These cookies have been chosen carefully, and Silver Bricks London Limited has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
23. All cookies used presently, and in the future, are used in accordance with current UK and EU Law.
24. Before this Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to allow these cookies. You may decide to deny consent to the placing of cookies; however, this may result in certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
25. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. For further details, please visit the help menu in your internet browser.
26. Cookies can be deleted at any time, however, this may cause the Website to function at a reduced capacity.
27. For more information about cookies, please refer to aboutcookies.org.
30. This agreement will be governed and interpreted in according with the law of England and Wales. Any and all disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.